WHO WE ARE?
PURE Business Group was created to provide a unique, innovative and collaborative solution, to the Civil Litigation legal sector. Founded in early 2015 by Phil Hodgkinson and bringing thirty years’ experience within the insurance and legal sector, the group now employs in excess of 450 staff in four UK locations and continues to grow year on year.
At PURE Legal Costs Consultants, we provide a market leading, “cradle to grave” legal costs recovery service. Employing over 70 specialist staff, including Costs Lawyers, Costs Draftsmen, Negotiators and Advocates. Who strive to exceed and surpass our large range of solicitor clients’ expectations, in all areas of costs recovery.
As a Senior Negotiator within the negotiations department, you will be required to deal with a caseload of Multi Track matters with a value of up to £300,000.00. It is important that you are able to manage your time effectively to complete daily tasks, provide a high quality of client care and ensure your workload is kept within our Service Level agreements.
The Negotiator role will also require you to work towards a monthly individual target provided by your Team leader, assist junior members of the team and liaise with other departments when appropriate.
Additional training will be provided on case management systems and an understanding of the service Pure Legal Costs provide to our customers.
Principle Accountabilities will include:
- Customer care
- Achieving a monthly Target
- Undertaking an itemised valuation of costs presented and providing clear, concise guidance as to recoverability
- Communicating with opponents, customers and relevant disbursements providers such as Counsel’s chambers.
- Communicating with other departments, Team Leaders and Managers
- Completing daily task list and ensuring case load is kept within the negotiation Service Level Agreements
- Answering the Negotiation call group and dealing with queries where possible. Directing the call appropriately where calls cannot be reasonably dealt with.
- Any other duties as reasonably required by the business to assist your development.
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- Effectively prioritise workload in order to comply with SLAs.
- Excellent telephone and computer skills.
- Ability and desire to learn new systems – in-house training given.
- Ability to be proficient at all times, ensuring correspondence such as; letters, emails and telephone calls are actioned/compiled in a professional manor.
- High level of literacy and able to communicate professionally.
- Attention to detail in ensuring all client preferences are adhered to.
- Accurate data input.
- Can work well within a team and independently.
- Working effectively within a team.
- Have a full knowledge of the cost management process and how it applies to negotiations.
- Experience of all types of Bills including Precedent S.
- Have a full knowledge of all relevant case law.
- Managing a workload of multiple claim types.
- Knowledge of enhanced hourly rates, how they are calculated and when the apply.
- Customer service and communication skills.
- Personality and Tenacity essential.
- Competitive basic salary
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Additional day off for Birthdays
- “Me time”
- Employee Assistance programme.
- Training and progression opportunities within PURE Business Group.
- Accessible to public transport