Proclaim Developers (LeedsProDev)
- United Kingdom -- England -- Yorkshire and the Humber -- West Yorkshire -- Leeds
07 May 2021
WHO WE ARE?
PURE Business Group was created to provide a unique, innovative and collaborative solution, to the Civil Litigation legal sector. Founded in early 2015 by Phil Hodgkinson and bringing thirty years’ experience within the insurance and legal sector, the group now employs in excess of 450 staff in four UK locations and continues to grow year on year.
Shaping the world of tomorrow’s legal and financial markets, with a team of over 30, PURE Technology Systems are continually supporting the expansion of the group by being dedicated to delivering revolutionary standards in technology products and services. PTSL manages and maintains the group wide cloud based IT infrastructure. We are also responsible for the design and build of all of the different case management systems on our Proclaims systems, ensuring not only that the cases within our law firms are handled in the most efficient way, but also that they are unique and market leading.
You will have experience of creating custom documents, workflows, reports, importing and exporting data from multiple sources. You will have working knowledge of maths fields and tests to perform specific functions and workflow maintenance including creation of linked actions, forms, secure documents and Email Templates.
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Ability and desire to learn new systems – in-house training given.
- Attention to detail when updating notes onto database.
- Ability to be proficient at all times, ensuring correspondence such as; letters, emails and telephone calls are actioned/compiled in a professional manor.
- Passionate about developing and delivering solutions to enhance user experience and driving efficiency throughout the company.
- Exceptional data analysis skills and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels and departments, including non-technical members of the company.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Experienced Proclaim developers
- Ideally have experience within the legal sector
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Completed Eclipse Level 4 Tech Course and/or proven equivalent system knowledge and experience.
- Personality and Tenacity essential.
- Directory Maintenance, Advanced report Configuration, Web Services Administration, HTTP Services Administration, MIWH Maintenance, Intermediate to Advanced level Maths, Case Type Maintenance, XML & Data template Administration, Intermediate proclaim Server knowledge, Directory monitoring/Task server Administration, MS Office.
- Software integration experience utilising Proclaim applications such as MIWH, HTTP, FTP & Web service Administration is desirable
- .NET experience (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Web services, Web API, Win Forms etc) is desirable.
- Competitive basic salary
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Additional day off for Birthdays
- “Me time”
- Employee Assistance programme.
- Training and progression opportunities within PURE Business Group.
- Accessible to public transport
For further details please download the job description below: